Using stencils to create custom favors and gifts can be an enjoyable and economical way to create unique and personalized items, as well as a cool way to accent and enhance your event. Stock and custom stencils can be used to decorate glass, wood, metal, plastics and almost any flat surface. Gifts and favors can be etched with using glass etching cream, enamel paints, alcohol inks and air brushing paints.
Over the past five years, we have assessed that the three most requested stencil types are:
1) One-use Adhesive Vinyl
2) Reusable Silk Screen
3) Reusable Vinyl
Developing DIY favors is ideal for anyone looking to:
1) make event favors for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, and gala celebrations,
2) create unique awards for clients and students,
3) decorate serving trays for your catering company or hall,
4) develop promotional products for your company,
5) create tailored decor for your home, or
6) make personalized holiday gifts for loved ones.
The best part about using stencils is there is no experience necessary. All it takes is some beta tests, practice, practice and practice — and you will be a DIY All Star before you know it!